Thursday, March 29, 2012

Getting There....

Well I have not written in a while. I have been super busy! I was apartment shopping in Nashville (Sun-Wed). I had such a wonderful time! I even got to see my best friend Kyle! We had a great first night then got down to the serious stuff like finding an apartment. We found one we really liked in a great area. So I hope I like living there! I think I will for sure.

In other exciting news I lost 6.6 pounds! Omg! I weighed myself sunday before I left because I knew I would be missing my meeting Monday! I just could not believe it! I've lost all together 12.4 pounds! I am so proud of myself and I should be! I got so many encouraging words from friends and family. I was very excited to do so well.

Now this week I haven't been the best. I have been eating well but I haven't worked out at all! Eeek!!! I forgot to pack tennis shoes when I went to Nashville but don't worry I did ALOT of walking. Tomorrow I am going to get back on track. I feel so much better when I work out and I miss that.

So I am thinking of trying to do weight watchers online only. I currently pay $42 for online and meetings. But to be honest I do not feel the meetings are helping me at all. Maybe because I am going in the afternoon and that meeting has women who aren't necessarily trying their hardest. I want to be with people who are motivating and going through the same journey I am. I may try for a month and see... Has anyone one of you had great success just online? Let me know!

Today has been kind of an emotional day... today marks the 5th anniversary of my grandmother's passing. My granny was a very amazing woman. She took care of me a lot and I loved her to pieces since I can remember. I think about her a lot but every year gets a little easier. It is insane to think I have not spoken to her in five years. She use to come to me in my dreams a lot but not so much anymore. I think she did it until I found peace with the whole situation. I know she watches over me every day and would be proud of my journey I am on.

Next week I will be attempting my own recipes! I hope they turn out wonderful and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment