Friday, March 23, 2012

New Blog Name?

Hey guys! I have not posted since Monday. But I was wondering if I should change my blog name? I mean I like it but maybe since my blog is centered around so much maybe something more fitting than "Life After College." Something I will ponder this weekend!

Well anyways so proud of my mommy! She worked out 3 times this week! One day she went to Curves by herself! The past two days we have gone early in the morning...like 6am early. If you know me you know I am not a morning person by any means. Surprisingly I have enjoyed getting up and working out. I feel like it is a great way to start my day.

And as many of you know I have been cooking up a storm! (Thanks Skinnytaste.com!) I am thinking now I should take on some of my own favorite recipes and make them healthy. I mean I love Skinny Taste but I want to make my own! Luckily I have my mom, who went to culinary school, help me and let me know what kind of spices do and do not go together. So it's my new project. I have enjoyed cooking for as long as I remember. It's a big thing in my family. I mean when I have my mom cooking amazing meals it seemed only right to learn so I can make them on my own. So stay posted on my own recipes!
I made this salad dressing from scratch! Low Fat Bleu Cheese! It was amazing!

Anyways I am super excited for Sunday! I am going apartment shopping and job hunting for a couple of days in Nashville with Zach! Ahhh I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I cannot wait to start this new chapter of my life. My family has been so supportive of my decision! Don't worry I am going to stick to my diet and workout while in Nashville. Luckily Zach is also doing WW so it will be a lot easier. 
My Future Roomie Zach and I (Nov '11)

That is all I have to report right now. I won't be able to weigh in at my usual WW meeting on Monday but I am going to try and weigh in at a facility in Nashville. I am hoping that is allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment