Monday, June 4, 2012

Live for Today, Learn from Yesterday, and Hope for Tomorrow

Well Ladies and Gents, I am almost to the 35 pound marker! I am so excited! I cannot believe I have stuck to this. It is definitely still a learning process and trails/errors. I had a very good week this past week. I ate very well and worked out. Let me tell you if you want an intense workout then have no fear download the Nike Training App. Oh my... what a workout. I am loving it though and alternate days between C25K and NTC.

Well I was kind of sad this past weekend. My family went to go visit my older brother and I did not get to go with them. I haven't seen my brother in a long long time because he is always traveling and moving around. (he's an actor) So after seeing pictures of the family I was a little bummed. I am such a family person. They are the most important thing in my life and will always be. I am definitely a momma's girl/she's my best friend. But I miss my brothers so so much. I have two wonderful brothers (one older, one younger).
Brothers at dinner the other night (Chris and Patrick)
Patrick posing with Chris and his castmates



Oh I found a new food that I am obsessed with at the moment. That is veggie burgers. I love burgers. Who doesn't really? Well I found a wonderful healthy alternative and that is Morning Star Veggie Burgers. The burger is only 3 WW points! Not too shabby if you ask me. I paired the burger with some WW cheese and Healthy Life bread. For 6 WW Points you can have a delicious Patty Melt. I paired it with some Reduced Fat Pringles (4 WW points per serving).  It can be a great healthy alternative for those summer cookouts and pool parties. And fourth July is just around the corner. Try it out! I love it! If you do not want to use toast then just get some healthy wheat buns.
10 WW points Meal- Patty Melt and Pringles

Sandwich- 6 WW points

I mean a little over three months ago I would have just eaten a double cheeseburger and large fries from McDonald's. But that is the old me. I am reinventing myself. I am only at the beginning of everything. I mean one can always work harder and I really am trying to. 

I thought about this the other day on ways to improve my weight loss. I am ready to quit smoking. I really am. Next week I will hopefully hit the 35 pound marker and I will toss that nasty habit out the window. And another thing, I really want to cut back/bring an end to my beer drinking days. Ok now let me explain, I do not drink beer every day...maybe once a week if I go out. But I feel like it is just not good for my diet. I mean one light beer is 4 WW points. I feel like it just makes me bloat and retain water, etc.  I need to stick to my water with lemon! 

Hopefully I will have some excited news to share with everyone by next week! Keep your fingers crossed for me! I cannot believe I have been in Nashville for a month now! It seems like we moved last week. I am still loving it more and more every day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment