Chicken Teriyaki w/Mushrooms and Onions
WW+= 8 Points
Fat: 3.2g, Carbs 26.5g, Fiber 1.3g, Protein 53.7
-4 thin boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
-1/2 Cup of Lawry's Teriyaki Marinate
-1 Cup of Onion
-1 Cup Mushroom
-2 tbsp of Olive Oil
1. Marinate chicken in a bag with Lawry's Teriyaki for about 30 minutes and throw in a little salt and pepper for about 35 minutes
2. Saute Onions and Mushrooms with Olive Oil and Salt/Pepper, I thinly sliced both and cooked them together
3. Set aside onions and mushrooms
4. Grill Chicken in Skillet until cooked through
5. Serve chicken over onions and mushrooms. If you would like you can slice the chicken before placing over veggie mix.
This meal was so yummy! I found the zucchini recipe from Pinterest. (Click here for recipe.) and I used Uncle Ben's Brown Rice. One of those 90 second bags.
Hope you like it! I know you will! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Now onto watching my guilty pleasure shows and spending some quality time with my roomie.