Thursday, June 9, 2011

Phase 1 complete

So it's super late and I should be asleep but I cannot help but think of how awesome my life is in so many ways that I take it for granted.

Family...
I have an amazing family. I always have. My two brothers mean the absolute world to me and they truly have my heart and sole. I have an amazing relationship with my mom and stepdad! My mom has been through so much with chemo treatments, etc and still holds her head high... Well I just admire her more than words can describe. My stepdad has been a great support and a million "thank you's" cannot cover how much I appreciate all that he has done for me. I even have a wonderful stepfamily, each and every one of them are so special to me. My mom's side of the family has been with me since birth and have always loved me no matter what... Even when I was a two year old yelling at my mother for bringing me the wrong pink shirt.

Friends...
I have a wonderful group of friends. Let me start with a few individuals who have been with me for a very long time. I have been friends with these people since high school and to this day mean the world to me. With going to different colleges or traveling around the world, they are a constant in my life I would like to always have. In college I made friends like I never thought I would. Some are my sorority sisters, some are neighbors, and some are ones I met through so many different things.My friends are just too good to me! I hope they know that.

My Goals...
I have so many goals that I want to accomplish in my life. I will NEVER give up on them, even when it seems they won't happen... I know one day they will. I will move to NYC one day and be happy there in my nice upper east side penthouse (i dream big ok?)

But along with this happiness I know heartache... I had one of my closet friends turn their back on me when I needed them the most this year. It was a sad day. I didn't think I would ever move one. Sadly this has happened a few times in my life but from that came better friends and great times. This person was my everything. They were my shoulder to cry on and someone to laugh at me or let me laugh at them. I would have done anything for this person no matter what. I have finally come to terms with this and ready to move forward with my life. I wish them the best and nothing less. I will always love, care for, and cherish the memories of this person.

So in my road to discover I have realized I have to face my "demons" I guess you can say. Well I faced one tonight... letting go of someone who turned away from me a long time ago.

 I am embarking on this journey that I have no idea what will happen next, but I am so so so excited! From here on out I will live a healthy positive life!

....oh yeah still trying to find a job... hopefully by the end of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment