As always the new year brings a new you. A lot of people like to make a few resolutions to get healthier or better themselves in some way. Now I know personally I have made resolutions a hundred times and it lasted until maybe March. So instead of making New Year's resolutions, I am making New Year's Declarations!
1. I declare to stay focused on eating healthy and always tracking my meals through Weight Watchers.
2. I declare to go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week.
3. I declare to become a better person on the inside as well as the outside.
4. I declare to never give up on my dreams even when they seem unreachable.
5. I declare to help others when asked.
6. I declare to always stay positive and not to sweat the small things.
7. I declare to blog more even if I am not doing well on my diet.
8. I declare to make a difference.
I feel like "declaring" something just makes it more powerful and kinda makes me excited. I know a lot of people are tired of making the same old resolutions and not following through. Hey I've been there! Trust me I know the feeling.
So make a list of things you would like to do whether it is healthy lifestyle, traveling more, seeing your family more or shopping less. Whatever it may be, stand up and make a statement! Declare that this year, 2013, you will stick to it as best as you can.
I feel like I am getting started on the right track. I have been preparing my meals for the week, taking my lunch to work, and cutting out soft drinks.
A lot of people have been asking so I am working on a lunch post. Pictures and descriptions of easy lunches you can make. I am going to try and do a 30 day of lunches. Now remember this is in the works and will take awhile because I sometimes take the same thing for lunch a day or two in a row. Here is a little preview of some of my lunches so far! I am also going to try to do my instagram meals of the week too since I am highly addicted to my new weight watchers cookbook!!
My Lunch and Afternoon Snack included.
I love Turkey Sandwiches and Soup!
Until Next Time,