Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome To 2012

So I have no written in a couple of months. I have been slacking a little bit. I have been trying to get my life in order and try to move on to the next chapter of my life.

I will update you on what has been going on in my life...

I am working as a babysitter right now. It's a fun job because I love children! So it keeps me busy during the week.

My birthday is Tuesday! Woohoo! I will be turning 23 years old. I am super excited because I have decided that I am turning my life around. Starting with being healthy and positive attitude.

I am pretty sure I have applied to a good 300 jobs since this summer and still applying away. Hopefully one in a million will work. Right?

Well ok anyways... moving right along. I know my last post was a little dramatic and sad. I was in a very low point. I was so unhappy with where I was in my life. Now I am doing better. Still wanting to live my dream out.

My heart will always belong to this city


I've been trying to focus on my dreams and never giving up. I may not be where I want to but life is a journey and I'm along for the ride

No comments:

Post a Comment